Performance-hungry drivers for whom the Audi TTS’s 310 hp/ 228 kW are not enough can now be helped in a very pleasurable way. ABT is showing mercy with the supposedly weak and presents an XL performance injection up to 370 HP/ 272 kW and 400 HP/ 294 kW. “We also increase the maximum torque from 380 up to 480 Nm,“ says an enthusiastic CEO Hans-Jürgen Abt. And they are offering the counterpart in form of a 6-piston sport-type braking system for the front axle as well.
Incidentally, even bends will hardly slow down the ABT TTS. And no wonder, given its ABT sport-type sway bars... 24 or 30 mm wheel spacers make for some extra dynamism, also in visual terms. Speaking of which: why not try the new glossy, matte, pearl or metallic car-wraps? And ABT Sportsline accentuates the edgy face of the TTS with a front skirt add on with an offset spoiler lip. Specially designed mirror caps complete the front. Whoever sees the ABT TTS in their rear-view mirror will soon only see its new rear, anyway. The fixed spoiler and skirt insert with its offset centre make the back of the car look much racier, an effect underscored by the ABT muffler system with its four black-chrome-plated tailpipes. You can also get a Y-pipe with a sport-type catalytic converter and ECE approval. The car is perfectly connected with the road by the new ABT GR alloy wheels or the DR, ER-C and FR wheels – in 18, 19 or 20’’, depending on the model.
1. A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
2. Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
3. Unique ABT warranty
4. Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
5. Sophisticated ABT technology
6. Individual development and adjustment
7. Engine protection
8. A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
9. A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
10. The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
SPORTY DYNAMIC TO THE LAST DETAIL
Read everything about our high-quality kits and aerodynamic packages on manufacturer level.